|Social and Emotional
- Show more independence from parents and family.
- Start to think about the future.
- Understand more about his or her place in the world.
- Pay more attention to friendships and teamwork.
- Want to be liked and accepted by friends.
- Understands more complex grammar and vocabulary
|Cognitive (learning, thinking, problem-solving)
- Show rapid development of mental skills.
- Learn better ways to describe experiences and talk about thoughts and feelings.
- Have less focus on one’s self and more concern for others.
- Rides a 2-wheel bicycle
- Plays jump rope
- Walks on a straight line